Safety Instruction Read and Understand Label (7002-DESV)
- 7002-DESV_ _
- Item Description:
- Safety Instruction/Read and Understand Label
- Signal Word:
- Safety Instructions
- Starting Price:
- Text Only
- Hazard Type:
- No Hazard Type
- Hazard Avoidance:
- Read Operator's Manual
- Operator's Manual
- Body Part:
- Product Type:
Instructions are needed to convey critical information to end-users on all kinds of products, equipment, and machines. These instructions not only provide people with the information they need to understand potential hazards and the steps to take to avoid injury, they also help businesses comply with safety standards and regulations. Clarion Safety’s safety instruction/read and understand labels (ITEM# 7002-DESVP-) are designed to help keep people safe as they install, use, service, or dispose of equipment. Our high-quality instructional safety labels are printed on your choice of durable materials, at the size right for your project. These labels are expertly designed to meet your equipment and workplace safety needs, making them critical in notifying product users, employees, or visitors of safety and instructional information. They are perfectly suited for applications in a range of demanding industrial climates where high performance and high visibility are required to keep people safe.
Standards and Compliance
Clarion Safety labels are designed in line with the ANSI/ISO standards and can help you meet OSHA requirements. The label features a signal word – safety instructions, shown with green color-coding –and a word message. Have a question about standards, compliance, or visual safety communication best practices? Reach out to us – our in-house, U.S.-based customer service team is standards-trained and standing by.
The main elements that make up your label’s message – its format, text/content, and symbols – are important in how the label is noticed and the information is conveyed. This label features:
- Word Message: Read and understand the Operation Manual and all safety labels before operating this machine. 2. Only a trained person is to be permitted to operate this machine. Training should include instruction in operation under normal conditions and emergency situations. 3. This machine is to be serviced only by trained and authorized personnel. Follow lockout procedures before servicing. 4. Never reach into the machine for any reason unless the machine is at a COMPLETE STOP. 5. Never leave the machine stopped in such a manner that another worker can start the machine while you are working on or within the machine. 6. Never change or defeat the function of electrical interlocks or other machine "shutdown" switches. 7. Before starting this machine, check that: - All persons are clear of the machine. - No maintenance work is being performed on the machine. - All guards are in place. - Keep the floor around the machine clean and free of any scrap, sawdust, oil, grease etc. to minimize the danger of slipping. - Maintain safe working distance and use personal protection equipment as authorized by your supervisor. 8. There is a potential hazard of entanglement in this machine caused by items such as long hair, loose clothing and jewelry. Make sure your clothing and hair fit closely to your body and that all jewelry, rings and watches are removed.
- Signal Word: Safety Instructions
- Symbol: None
- Symbol Meaning: None
To suit your multilingual warnings needs, this label is available for optional translation in French (Canadian) and Spanish (Mexican).
label size is determined by factors like the available space for your label, viewing distance, and legibility. If you have questions or need a custom label size, we can help.
This label is available in the following size:
- Size 58:60” x 3.35”
A label’s performance is only as good as the materials that go into its manufacture. This label can be printed on your choice of Clarion Safety’s indoor polyester (our ‘P’ material) or outdoor polyester (our ‘B’ material). Both of these standard materials are 3M premium polyesters and are compliant with RoHS, CRoHS, and REACH standards. They’ve been developed and tested to be resistant to abrasive chemical washdowns, water, heat, and strong ultraviolet light. Here are a few more details (please see our material data sheets for additional technical information):
- Indoor polyester (P): Provides excellent chemical resistance and performs best in temperatures from -40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Outdoor polyester (B): Offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
If these materials aren’t the right fit, we have a wide range of options available to meet your environment of use needs. We’re here to help!
Quality to Rely on
When you choose Clarion Safety, you get so much more than just a sign, label, sticker, or decal. We provide:
- Trusted expertise to meet your challenges.
- High quality for every need and application.
- Commitment to standards compliance.
- World-class customer service and support.
- Short lead times and fast turnarounds.
|Material||Application||MaxTemp (°F)||MinTemp (°F)||Chemical Resistance||Water Resistance||UV Resistance||RoHS||CRoHS||REACH||Expected Life Indoor||Expected Life Outdoor||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(2) Indoor / Outdoor Writeable Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4) Indoor Polycarbonate Polyester||Indoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(B) Outdoor Polyester||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P) Indoor Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(T) Anodized Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||450||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(PG) Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P1) Indoor Protector Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4A) Indoor Blended Plastic||Indoor||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|(BE) Indoor / Outdoor Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||175||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||No||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(BJ) Indoor / Outdoor Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(W4) Indoor Photoluminescent||Indoor||140||-40||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(ZA) Indoor / Outdoor Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||225||-20||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(PC) Safety Cone||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(CV) Safety Cone Sign||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(Z1) Outdoor Flexible Polyester||Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||5+ years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S2) Outdoor Weather Tuff Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||180||-40||Excellent||Good||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(SO) Indoor Plastic||Indoor||140||32||Good||Excellent||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S4) Outdoor Weather Tuff Aluminum||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||Long Term||5-10 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(XB) Photoluminescent Plastic with Thermal-bonded PVC||Indoor||140||32||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(MP) Scuff-Slip Resistant Vinyl||Indoor||180||-40||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AL) Removable Scuff-Slip Resistant Vinyl||Indoor||200||-10||Very Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(MV) Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||180||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(OV) Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||176||0||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AW) White Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||160||0||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|