Safety Instructions 1-9 Label (7000-526SV)
- 7000-526SV_ _
- Item Description:
- Safety Instructions 1-9 Label
- Signal Word:
- Safety Instructions
- Starting Price:
- Text Only
- Hazard Type:
- No Hazard Type
- Hazard Avoidance:
- Read Operator's Manual
- Operator's Manual
- Body Part:
- No Body Part
- Product Type:
Instructions are needed to convey critical information to end-users on all kinds of products, equipment, and machines. These instructions not only provide people with the information they need to understand potential hazards and the steps to take to avoid injury, they also help businesses comply with safety standards and regulations. Clarion Safety’s safety instruction/1-9 labels (ITEM# 7000-526SVP-) are designed to help keep people safe as they install, use, service, or dispose of equipment. Our high-quality instructional safety labels are printed on your choice of durable materials, at the size right for your project. These labels are expertly designed to meet your equipment and workplace safety needs, making them critical in notifying product users, employees, or visitors of safety and instructional information. They are perfectly suited for applications in a range of demanding industrial climates where high performance and high visibility are required to keep people safe.
Standards and Compliance
Clarion Safety labels are designed in line with the ANSI/ISO standards and can help you meet OSHA requirements. This label features a signal word – safety instructions, shown with green color-coding –and a word message. Have a question about standards, compliance, or visual safety communication best practices? Reach out to us – our in-house, U.S.-based customer service team is standards-trained and standing by.
The main elements that make up your label’s message – its format, text/content, and symbols – are important in how the label is noticed and the information is conveyed. This label features:
- Word Message: Only a trained person is to be permitted to operate this equipment. Training should include instruction in operation under normal conditions and emergency situations. 2. Where safety is dependent upon stopping devices or starting devices or both, they are to be kept free of obstructions that could endanger personnel. 3. The areas around loading and unloading points are to be kept clear of obstructions that could endanger personnel. 4. Personnel working on or near this equipment shall be instructed as to the location and operation of pertinent stopping devices. 5. This equipment is to be used only for the purpose for which it is constructed. See operator's manual for the properuse of this equipment. 6. Under no circumstances are the safety characteristics of this equipment to be altered. 7. Routine inspections and corrective/preventative maintenance measures are to be conducted to ensure that all guards and safety features are retained and function properly. 8. All personnel are to be alerted to the potential hazards indicated by the safety labels on this equipment. 9. As a general rule this equipment is not to be cleaned while in operation. Where proper cleaning requires the equipment to be in motion and a hazard exists, personnel should be made aware of the associated hazard.
- Signal Word: Safety Instructions
- Symbol: None
- Symbol Meaning: None
To suit your multilingual warnings needs, this label is available for optional translation in French (Canadian) and Spanish (Mexican).
label size is determined by factors like the available space for your label, viewing distance, and legibility. If you have questions or need a custom label size, we can help.
This label is available in the following size:
- Size 58:60” x 3.35”
A label’s performance is only as good as the materials that go into its manufacture. This label can be printed on your choice of Clarion Safety’s indoor polyester (our ‘P’ material) or outdoor polyester (our ‘B’ material). Both of these standard materials are 3M premium polyesters and are compliant with RoHS, CRoHS, and REACH standards. They’ve been developed and tested to be resistant to abrasive chemical washdowns, water, heat, and strong ultraviolet light. Here are a few more details (please see our material data sheets for additional technical information):
- Indoor polyester (P): Provides excellent chemical resistance and performs best in temperatures from -40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Outdoor polyester (B): Offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
If these materials aren’t the right fit, we have a wide range of options available to meet your environment of use needs. We’re here to help!
Quality to Rely on
When you choose Clarion Safety, you get so much more than just a sign, label, sticker, or decal. We provide:
- Trusted expertise to meet your challenges.
- High quality for every need and application.
- Commitment to standards compliance.
- World-class customer service and support.
- Short lead times and fast turnarounds.
|Material||Application||MaxTemp (°F)||MinTemp (°F)||Chemical Resistance||Water Resistance||UV Resistance||RoHS||CRoHS||REACH||Expected Life Indoor||Expected Life Outdoor||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(2) Indoor / Outdoor Writeable Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4) Indoor Polycarbonate Polyester||Indoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(B) Outdoor Polyester||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P) Indoor Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(T) Anodized Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||450||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(PG) Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P1) Indoor Protector Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4A) Indoor Blended Plastic||Indoor||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|(BE) Indoor / Outdoor Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||175||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||No||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(BJ) Indoor / Outdoor Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(W4) Indoor Photoluminescent||Indoor||140||-40||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(ZA) Indoor / Outdoor Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||225||-20||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(PC) Safety Cone||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(CV) Safety Cone Sign||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(Z1) Outdoor Flexible Polyester||Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||5+ years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S2) Outdoor Weather Tuff Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||180||-40||Excellent||Good||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(SO) Indoor Plastic||Indoor||140||32||Good||Excellent||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S4) Outdoor Weather Tuff Aluminum||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||Long Term||5-10 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(XB) Photoluminescent Plastic with Thermal-bonded PVC||Indoor||140||32||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(MP) Scuff-Slip Resistant Vinyl||Indoor||180||-40||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AL) Removable Scuff-Slip Resistant Vinyl||Indoor||200||-10||Very Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(MV) Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||180||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(OV) Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||176||0||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AW) White Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||160||0||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|