Warning Strong Magnet Label (HMS-824WH)
- HMS-824WH_ _
- Item Description:
- Warning/Strong Magnet Label
- Signal Word:
- Starting Price:
- Multi-symbol and Text
- Hazard Type:
- Magnetic Field
- Hazard Avoidance:
- No Metal Objects
- Hazard Avoidance:
- No Pacemakers
- Hazard Avoidance:
- Stay Clear
- Metal Objects
- Body Part:
- Body Part:
- Product Type:
To avoid injury and harm, hazardous materials or situations that pose health risks must be properly identified or warned about. Clarion Safety’s warning/strong magnet labels (ITEM# HMS-824WH-) are designed to communicate hazard information to end-users, helping them stay safe. Our highly visible health hazard safety labels are printed on your choice of durable materials, at the size right for your project. These labels are expertly designed to meet your equipment safety needs, making them critical in notifying product users, employees, or visitors of safety and health risks due to magnetic fields, explosives, radioactive, and other caustic and harmful materials. They are perfectly suited for machinery and equipment applications in a range of demanding industrial climates where high performance and high visibility are required to keep people safe.
Standards and Compliance
Clarion Safety labels are designed in line with the ANSI/ISO standards and can help you meet OSHA requirements. The use of symbols in warnings and instructions is essential to the ISO 3864-2 standards and is encouraged in the ANSI Z535.4 standards. This label uses four internationally recognized ISO 7010-style symbols:
- Warning symbol featuring a vivid yellow triangular surround shape and a black magnetic field-related graphic inside a black triangular border.
- Prohibition symbol featuring a red circle and slash/black graphical symbol to indicate a prohibited action to avoid the hazard – related to pacemakers and no access for people with active implanted cardiac devices.
- Warning symbol featuring a vivid yellow triangular surround shape and a black fall hazard-related graphic inside a black triangular border.
- Prohibition symbol featuring a red circle and slash/black graphical symbol to indicate a prohibited action to avoid the hazard – related to keeping metal objects out of a certain area with a strong magnetic field.
It features a signal word – warning, with orange color-coding – and a word message.
Have a question about standards, compliance, or visual safety communication best practices? Reach out to us – our in-house, U.S.-based customer service team is standards-trained and standing by.
The main elements that make up your label’s message – its format, text/content, and symbols – are important in how the label is noticed and the information is conveyed. This label features:
- Word Message: STRONG MAGNET! Can be harmful to pacemaker wearers and others with medical implants. Stay clear! Keep tools and other metal objects away. This magnet is strong enough to pull them out of your hand or can cause you to lose your balance and fall. To avoid damage, keep magnetic media such as computer disks, credit cards and tapes away. Failure to follow this warning can result in serious injury.
- Signal Word: Warning
- Symbol: I6048/I6063/I5145/I6198
- Symbol Meaning: Magnetic Hazard / Pacemaker Prohibited / Slip Hazard / No Metal Objects
To suit your multilingual warnings needs, this label is available for optional translation in French (Canadian) and Spanish (Mexican).
Your label size is determined by factors like the available space for your label, viewing distance, and legibility. If you have questions or need a custom label size, we can help.
This label is available in the following size:
- Size CS:00” x 4.50”
A label’s performance is only as good as the materials that go into its manufacture. This label can be printed on your choice of Clarion Safety’s indoor polyester (our ‘P’ material) or outdoor polyester (our ‘B’ material). Both of these standard materials are 3M premium polyesters and are compliant with RoHS, CRoHS, and REACH standards. They’ve been developed and tested to be resistant to abrasive chemical washdowns, water, heat, and strong ultraviolet light. Here are a few more details (please see our material data sheets for additional technical information):
- Indoor polyester (P): Provides excellent chemical resistance and performs best in temperatures from -40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Outdoor polyester (B): Offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
Quality to Rely on
When you choose Clarion Safety, you get so much more than just a sign, label, sticker, or decal. We provide:
- Trusted expertise to meet your challenges.
- High quality for every need and application.
- Commitment to standards compliance.
- World-class customer service and support.
- Short lead times and fast turnarounds.
|Material||Application||MaxTemp (°F)||MinTemp (°F)||Chemical Resistance||Water Resistance||UV Resistance||RoHS||CRoHS||REACH||Expected Life Indoor||Expected Life Outdoor||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(2) Indoor / Outdoor Writeable Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4) Indoor Polycarbonate Polyester||Indoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(B) Outdoor Polyester||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P) Indoor Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(T) Anodized Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||450||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(PG) Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P1) Indoor Protector Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4A) Indoor Blended Plastic||Indoor||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|(BE) Indoor / Outdoor Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||175||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||No||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(BJ) Indoor / Outdoor Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(W4) Indoor Photoluminescent||Indoor||140||-40||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(ZA) Indoor / Outdoor Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||225||-20||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(PC) Safety Cone||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(CV) Safety Cone Sign||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(Z1) Outdoor Flexible Polyester||Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||5+ years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S2) Outdoor Weather Tuff Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||180||-40||Excellent||Good||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(SO) Indoor Plastic||Indoor||140||32||Good||Excellent||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S4) Outdoor Weather Tuff Aluminum||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||Long Term||5-10 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(XB) Photoluminescent Plastic with Thermal-bonded PVC||Indoor||140||32||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(MP) Scuff-Slip Resistant Vinyl||Indoor||180||-40||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AL) Removable Scuff-Slip Resistant Vinyl||Indoor||200||-10||Very Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(MV) Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||180||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(OV) Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||176||0||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AW) White Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||160||0||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|