Welcome Feed Industry Customers!
You are at the main page for the new safety partnership between the American Feed
Industry Association and Clarion Safety Systems. Together, we can drive safety performance
to a new level of compliance and risk reduction.
The labels presented here have been engineered to meet the latest ANSI Z535 standards.
Special AFIA pricing on these labels is available only to members as one of the
benefits of membership.
Anyone in the feed industry can order these labels, but AFIA members must mention
their "Association Code" to receive their special member pricing (you
can write or type the code when faxing or emailing your order).
Clarion is an industry leader in creating a system of visual safety for today's
machinery, equipment and facilities.
The benefits of up-to-date compliance in safety labeling are substantial:
- Compliant labels play a major role in risk reduction
- Best Practice formats from Clarion and AFIA meet or exceed the "adequate
- Consistent, conforming labels more effectively communicate hazards
- Use of symbols & text together bridges language and literacy barriers
When you work with Clarion, you instantly gain years of knowledge:
- 15 years on ANSI Z535 committee
- Experience across 180 industries & 8000 customers
- Standards knowledge of what is to come
- A library of 40,000+ label & sign designs
- A working method that efficiently gets jobs completed
- Over 20 years of experience tailoring labels, signs and markings to the specific
needs of each customer
Belonging to AFIA is important to the industry and to safety and provides monetary
savings in today's economy:
- Special pricing for program labels
- Superior label materials and 3M adhesives
- Volume discounts even for quantities under 100
- Discounted pricing for Clarion's non-program labels and facility product lines
- Free safety label and facility sign audits
- Online ordering
- Member updates on the latest news in industry standards
Over the past 12 months, Clarion has implemented a price increase for our safety
labels due to dramatic increases of raw material costs. We have, however, been
able to avoid increasing prices for the AFIA Safety Label Program labels until
now. The prices noted on the AFIA on-line order form now reflect the revised
pricing. Non-AFIA members will continue to pay the price stated on the order
form. AFIA members will continue to get a 50% discount PLUS an additional 10%
order discount. AFIA members will also get a 10% discount on all other Clarion
The pricing shown is the non-member pricing of the program labels. AFIA members
must enter their "Association Code" to receive their special member pricing. If
you are already registered and logged in on Clarion's site, you can enter the code
in the last field of the Registration Modification page here. If you have not yet
registered, click here to register.
Your expert resource.
Trust Clarion to meet your duty-to-warn requirements with compliant safety signs and labels.
We know ANSI Z535, the standards that define best practices in safety communications. Clarion has helped advance them for more than two decades.
Our expertise is deep and genuine, having worked with 10,000+ companies across 180+ industries worldwide.
Collaborate with us to bring a new level of safety communication to your company.
When it comes to safety, your signs and labels must not compromise in design and materials. Clarion is one of a handful of 3M Preferred Converters, offering our customers the finest adhesives, base materials and overlaminates in the world.
Always there to be seen.