Need your order as soon as possible? Not a problem! For your convenience, we offer the option to ‘fast track’ your purchase – typically providing a 24-hour turnaround time. Contact us today to learn more. We look forward to meeting your needs in expediting your order!
+ Key Details on Fast Tracks
Looking for more information? Here are a few details on our fast track services.
- You can request a fast track when placing your order or even once the order has been processed.
- Fast track services typically provide a 24-48 hour turnaround time, depending on the type of product, the timing of your request, and our production demand. Specific leads times are quoted by our customer service department on a per-order basis. In most cases, if your order and fast track service request are processed before 2 PM ET, the order will be produced within 24 hours. If the request is processed after 2 PM ET, the order will be produced the next full business day.
- Fast track fees are quoted by our customer service department on a per-order basis.
Product and Order Quantity Information
- Standard labels: Any standard label up to 1,000 pieces or 10 line items on the PO will ship within 24 hours. Higher quantities are quoted based on our production schedule.
- Standard signs: Any standard sign up to 100 pieces or 10 line items on the PO will ship within 24-48 hours. Higher quantities are quoted based on our production schedule.
- Custom labels and signs: Only manufacturing time is able to be expedited for custom products; ancillary services surrounding custom projects – such as purchasing a new die or foreign translations – are not included in fast tracks. We’ll be happy to quote the lead time based on your custom needs for the project at hand.
“The Clarion team helped me locate a safety label we had an immediate need for, and use the fast track option to have it in hand just in time. From the beginning to the end of my order, I was treated like I was the only thing that mattered to your company. You guys rock!”
– Aaron Rider, Production/Maintenance, Cole-Parmer Instrument Company