As a leader in communicating safety on a global basis, Clarion is your resource for accurately translated safety labels and signs. With our translation services, you can easily translate your safety messages to effectively communicate to an international or diverse workforce.
+ Key Details on Translation Services
Looking for more information? Here are a few details on our translation services.
We regularly design and manufacture foreign language labels and signs for our customers, in both large and small quantities to match their market requirements. Our foreign language translation services includes:
- Expert, accurate translations that consider context, the nature of the hazard and regional dialects
- A diverse translation capability of 30+ languages
- A variety of formatting options including:
- Foreign language: a separate foreign language version of a label or sign
- Add-on foreign language: a translated version of a label or sign message, for placement beside the English version
- Multilingual: combines English with one or more foreign languages onto a single safety label or sign
No language or dialect is beyond our capability. Our typical options are shown below – but include many more!
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- French (Canadian)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (European)
- Spanish (European)
- Spanish (Chilean)
- Spanish (Mexican)
- Spanish (Latin American)
"Clarion's ability to translate any language to printed labeling assures that our expanding global business will continue to communicate important industrial health and safety messages for our products."
– Kenneth Kellenberger, Senior Buyer, Stewart Systems