Custom Nameplates Designed to Your Specs
Nearly all equipment manufacturers need to identify their products with certain information related to product specifications, branding and origins. Nameplates serve this function.
Clarion Safety produces high quality nameplates for a variety of industries and purposes including popular nameplate applications like manufacturing, military products, promotional labels and electronic devices and equipment. Our nameplates (including layout, field names, size and colors) can be customized and modified to meet your requirements, and you can choose from a wide variety of material options.
We offer etched nameplates in aluminum, brass or steel, Metalphoto® nameplates, and MIL-SPEC nameplates. Choose from process/print methods such as screen printing, chemical etching, digital printing, industrial engraving and variable data.
Available materials include:
- From .003 to .125 thickness o White coated available in .020 and .032 thicknesses o 1100 series standard and other alloys o Mill finish or anodized
- Metalphoto® /Photosensitive Anodized Aluminum
- From .003 to .125 thickness
- Stainless Steel
- From .012 to .062 stainless steel thickness
- 304 standard and other alloys
- Satin finish
- From .020 to .062 thickness
- Yellow brass
- 730 alloy
- Satin finish standard
- From .005 to .040 thickness
- Gloss, velvet and hardcoat finishes
- Pressure Sensitive Label Stock
- Vinyls, polyesters, papers, reflective, and many more
Whether you want to create a blank nameplate or need a fully customized one, our team is standing by, ready to assist. Contact our team online through chat or our form, or call us at (844) 829-1299.
For your convenience, we also offer a Custom Nameplate Product Designer tool so that you can design your nameplate online in several easy steps!