Will you be attending the National Drowning Prevention Alliance's (NDPA) 2015 Annual Educational Conference this week in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX?
As the leading national conference devoted to drowning prevention, it's a great opportunity to learn more about ways to improve your organization's water safety program.
And, that includes effective pool safety sign systems.
Signs are a critical element in keeping swimmers safe from harm and in helping to fulfill your legal duty to warn. That's where Clarion's innovative pool safety signs can help. Our signs are:
- Developed by leading experts in safety standards, signage and aquatics
- The ONLY sign system on the market that's been viewer-tested and proven to be quickly recognized and easily understood
- Designed with clear graphical symbols to draw attention to core safety messages
- A system that repeatedly informs and reminds people of aquatic-related hazards through strategic placement based on viewing distances
- Compliant with the latest standards to fulfill your legal duty to warn
If you'd like more information about the Clarion pool safety sign system or materials you see at the NDPA show, please browse our website's pool safety resources or reach out to us! We look forward to working together to better protect swimmers and reduce your organization's liability risk.