Pool season may not quite have heated up yet for swimmers – at least not in our corner of the world here at Clarion – but for facilities with pools, it's never too early to be thinking about safety.
And, that's just what will be happening next week in Orlando, Florida at the National Drowning Prevention Alliance's (NPDA) 2014 Annual Educational Conference, the country's leading conference devoted to drowning prevention. As part of Clarion's ongoing partnership with the NPDA, Clarion will be sponsoring and exhibiting at this year's conference.
If you're attending, be sure to visit with Clarion representatives who will be onsite to discuss effective pool safety sign systems and the Seal of Safer Pool Practices program (a collaboration between Clarion and the NDPA to promote water safety).
Why are pool signs so important for aquatics facilities when it comes to safety? Signs are a critical element in keeping swimmers safe from harm and in helping to fulfill the legal duty to warn. That's where Clarions innovative pool safety signs can help. Our signs are:
- Developed by leading experts in safety standards, signage and aquatics
- The ONLY sign system on the market tested by viewers and proven to be quickly recognized and easily understood
- Designed with clear graphical symbols to draw attention to core safety messages
- Part of a system that informs and reminds swimmers of hazards, reiterating essential warnings through strategic placement and proper viewing distance
- Compliant with the latest standards to fulfill your legal "duty to warn"
To learn more about pool safety and effective safety signs, watch our short video "Preventing Swimming Pool Accidents and Lawsuits."