When machinery and equipment start up without notice, dangerous accidents can occur. Clarion Safety’s danger/equipment starts automatically labels (ITEM# H6014/6011-PNDH) help keep people’s hands and fingers away from pinch points, conveyors and other equipment-related hazards. Our highly visible automatic startup safety labels are printed on your choice of durable materials, at the size right for your project. These labels are expertly designed to meet your equipment safety needs, including those related to machines that can start without warning, making them critical in notifying product users, employees or visitors of automatic startup hazards. They are perfectly suited for machine and equipment applications in a range of demanding industrial climates where high performance and high visibility are required to keep people safe.
Standards and Compliance
Clarion Safety labels are designed in line with the ANSI/ISO standards and can help you meet OSHA requirements. The use of symbols in warnings and instructions is essential to the ISO 3864-2 standards, and is encouraged in the ANSI Z535.4 standards.This label uses two internationally recognized ISO 7010-style symbols:
- Warning symbol featuring a vivid yellow triangular surround shape with a black exclamation point inside a black triangular border.
- Mandatory action symbol featuring a blue circle/white lock graphical symbol to indicate a mandatory action to take to avoid the hazard.
It features a signal word – danger, shown with red color-coding – and a word message. Have a question about standards, compliance, or visual safety communication best practices? Reach out to us – our in-house, U.S.-based customer service team is standards-trained and standing by.
The main elements that make up your label’s message – its format, text/content and symbols – are important in how the label is noticed and the information is conveyed. This label features:
- Word Message: Equipment starts automatically. Lockout and tagout before servicing.
- Signal Word: Danger
- Symbol: I6014/I6011
- Symbol Meaning: General Danger / Lockout
To suit your multilingual warnings needs, this label is available for optional translation in French (Canadian) and Spanish (Mexican).
This label is available in a variety of standard sizes in order to meet your needs. Your label size is determined by factors like the available space for your label, viewing distance and legibility. If you have questions, or need a custom label size, we can help.
Our size options for this label include:
- Size S: 8.30” x 2.70”
- Size T: 6.00” x 2.00”
- Size U: 4.00” x 1.35”
A label’s performance is only as good as the materials that go into its manufacture This label can be printed on your choice of Clarion Safety’s indoor polyester (our ‘P’ material) or outdoor polyester (our ‘B’ material). Both of these standard materials are 3M premium polyesters and are compliant with RoHS, CRoHS and REACH standards. They’ve been developed and tested to be resistant to abrasive chemical washdowns, water, heat and strong ultraviolet light. Here are a few more details (please see our material data sheets for additional technical information):
- Indoor polyester (P): provides excellent chemical resistance and performs best in temperatures from -40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Outdoor polyester (B): offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
If these materials aren’t the right fit, we have a wide range of options available to meet your environment of use needs. We’re here to help!
Quality to Rely on
When you choose Clarion Safety, you get so much more than just a sign, label, sticker or decal. We provide:
- Trusted expertise to meet your challenges
- High quality for every need and application
- Commitment to standards compliance
- World-class customer service and support
- Short lead times and fast turnarounds
No SKU Selected. Please selected size and material above for SKU details.