Your Safety Is Our Passion
We’re committed to safer products and safer workplaces. And it’s shown through our exceptional quality – and results.
For 30 years, Clarion Safety Systems has been the premier company in visual safety communication, supplying customers around the world with the product safety labels and facility safety signs and tags needed to reduce risk and protect people.
For us, though, it’s about much more than just label, sign and tag products. We’re passionate about safety. We’ve been long-term leaders in the best practice ANSI and ISO standards that are striving to create consistency in this field – and we use that knowledge to collaborate with our customers to warn as effectively as possible.
More than that, we strive to make quality safety products and services accessible and approachable for all types of businesses – and all sizes of projects. Whether you’re in need of assessment services or customization, a single safety label or a system of safety signs, you can count on the Clarion Safety team to meet and exceed your expectations.
To maximize safety and minimize risk, you need a partner with the experience and flexibility to deliver best practice, compliant solutions based on your specific situation, budget and business objectives. That partner is Clarion Safety.
What does Clarion Safety have to offer? View the full scope of our solutions and services.
Protecting people from harm while reducing business risk for our customers.
Clarion Safety's longstanding history of standards and regulatory leadership is unprecedented for any company in our field. But we don’t rest on that. In addition to our founder’s standards chairmanship roles, as a company, we remain active members of the following committees:
- Member ANSI Z535 Committee for Safety Signs and Colors: The committee in charge of the U.S. standards for safety colors, signs, symbols, labels, tags and safety information in manuals.
- Member U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 145: The committee in charge of international standards for safety signs, colors, and symbols.
- Member U.S. TAG to ISO/PC 283: The committee in charge of the ISO 45001 Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems standard.
The ClarionAdvantage means that our products, customer service and production capabilities hold the following certifications and accolades:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified: Clarion Safety's on-going quality program meets the compliance requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for process-based quality management systems. This certification (Certificate Number FM 538081) covers Clarion Safety's design, manufacture and distribution of visual safety system solutions (including safety labels, nameplates, signs and markings) for national and global markets. It’s confirmation of our longstanding commitment to continually improving our quality management systems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Made in the USA: Our products are made in the USA in our state-of-the-art production facility in Milford, PA. Our customer service team is also in-house, located on the same campus. That means we always have our finger on the pulse of your project – and can be responsive to your changing needs.
- 3M Preferred Converter: Durability is why we’ve chosen 3M™ to be our vendor of choice for the vast majority of our products’ adhesives, base materials and overlaminates. As part of 3M™’s elite group of Preferred Converters, we offer an unmatched level of material quality and expertise – whether it’s for standard or custom options.
- UL® Approved and a UL® Mark Certified Printer: Few companies go to the lengths we do to assure our clients that their label materials have the utmost in integrity. Clarion Safety has had its standardized label material constructions UL® approved. This on-going program gives you the assurance that comes with official third party nationally recognized testing laboratory (NRTL) certification. We’re also a UL® Mark certified printer.
- Compliance with Best Practices and Regulatory Requirements: From OSHA, ANSI and ISO to WEEE, RoHS and REACH, Clarion Safety's products are designed to comply with the latest best practice standards as well as the specific regulatory requirements our clients need to meet.