Warning Burn Hazard Label (H6043/6033-D64WH)
- H6043/6033-D64WH_ _
- Item Description:
- Warning/Burn Hazard Label
- Signal Word:
- Starting Price:
- Multi-symbol and Text
- Hazard Type:
- Hazard Avoidance:
- Wear Protective Gloves
- Hot Surface
- Protective Gloves
- Body Part:
- Product Type:
To avoid burns and injuries, machinery should be clearly marked with warnings about surface temperature or high-voltage areas. Clarion Safety’s warning/burn hazard labels (ITEM# H6043/6033-D6) help end-users reduce the risk of interacting with machine-related burn hazards. Our highly visible burn hazard safety labels are printed on your choice of durable materials, at the size right for your project. These labels are expertly designed to meet your equipment safety needs, including those related to hot and cold surface warnings, making them critical in notifying product users, employees, or visitors of burn and other safety and health hazards. They are perfectly suited for machinery and equipment applications in a range of demanding industrial climates where high performance and high visibility are required to keep people safe.
Standards and Compliance
Clarion Safety labels are designed in line with the ANSI/ISO standards and can help you meet OSHA requirements. The use of symbols in warnings and instructions is essential to the ISO 3864-2 standards and is encouraged in the ANSI Z535.4 standards.
This label uses two internationally recognized ISO 7010-style symbols:
- Warning symbol featuring a vivid yellow triangular surround shape with a black burn hazard-related graphic inside a black triangular border.
- Mandatory action symbol featuring a blue circle/white protective gloves graphic to indicate a mandatory action to take to avoid the hazard.
It features a signal word – warning, shown with orange color-coding – and a word message.
Have a question about standards, compliance, or visual safety communication best practices? Reach out to us – our in-house, U.S.-based customer service team is standards-trained and standing by.
The main elements that make up your label’s message – its format, text/content, and symbols – are important in how the label is noticed and the information is conveyed. This label features:
- Word Message: Burn hazard. Fixture may be hot. Wear protective gloves.
- Signal Word: Warning
- Symbol: I6043/I6033
- Symbol Meaning: Burn Hazard / Hot Surface and Wear Protective Gloves
To suit your multilingual warnings needs, this label is available for optional translation in French (Canadian) and Spanish (Mexican).
This label is available in a variety of standard sizes in order to meet your needs. Your label size is determined by factors like the available space for your label, viewing distance, and legibility. If you have questions or need a custom label size, we can help.
Our size options for this label include:
- Size S: 8.30” x 2.70”
- Size T: 6.00” x 2.00”
- Size U: 4.00” x 1.35”
A label’s performance is only as good as the materials that go into its manufacture. This label can be printed on your choice of Clarion Safety’s indoor polyester (our ‘P’ material), outdoor polyester (our ‘B’ material), or anodized aluminum (our ‘T’ material). Our P and B materials are designed with 3M premium polyesters, and our T material features 3M high temperature acrylic adhesive. All materials are compliant with RoHS, CRoHS, and REACH standards. They’ve been developed and tested to be resistant to abrasive chemical washdowns, water, heat, and strong ultraviolet light. Here are a few more details (please see our material data sheets for additional technical information):
- Indoor polyester (P): Provides excellent chemical resistance and performs best in temperatures from -40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Outdoor polyester (B): Offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Anodized Aluminum (T): Offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
If these materials aren’t the right fit, we have a wide range of options available to meet your environment of use needs. We’re here to help!
Quality to Rely on
When you choose Clarion Safety, you get so much more than just a sign, label, sticker, or decal. We provide:
- Trusted expertise to meet your challenges.
- High quality for every need and application.
- Commitment to standards compliance.
- World-class customer service and support.
- Short lead times and fast turnarounds.
No SKU Selected. Please selected size and material above for SKU details.