Warning Static Magnetic Label (H6063/6014-MAWH)
- H6063/6014-MAWH_ _
- Item Description:
- Warning/Static Magnetic Label
- Signal Word:
- Starting Price:
- Multi-symbol and Text
- Hazard Type:
- Magnetic Field
- Hazard Avoidance:
- No Pacemakers
- Hazard Avoidance:
- Trained Service Personnel Only
- Operator's Manual
- Body Part:
- Product Type:
To avoid injury and harm, hazardous materials or situations that pose health risks must be properly identified or warned about. Clarion Safety’s warning/static magnetic labels (ITEM# H6063/6014-MAWH-) are designed to communicate hazard information to end-users, helping them stay safe. Our highly visible health hazard safety labels are printed on your choice of durable materials, at the size right for your project. These labels are expertly designed to meet your equipment safety needs, making them critical in notifying product users, employees, or visitors of safety and health risks due to magnetic fields, explosives, radioactive, and other caustic and harmful materials. They are perfectly suited for machinery and equipment applications in a range of demanding industrial climates where high performance and high visibility are required to keep people safe.
Standards and Compliance
Clarion Safety labels are designed in line with the ANSI/ISO standards and can help you meet OSHA requirements. The use of symbols in warnings and instructions is essential to the ISO 3864-2 standards and is encouraged in the ANSI Z535.4 standards. This label uses two internationally recognized ISO 7010-style symbols:
- Warning symbol featuring a vivid yellow triangular surround shape and a black exclamation point graphic inside a black triangular border.
- Prohibition symbol featuring a red circle and slash/black graphical symbol to indicate a prohibited action to avoid the hazard – related to pacemakers and no access for people with active implanted cardiac devices.
It features a signal word – warning, with orange color-coding – and a word message.
Have a question about standards, compliance, or visual safety communication best practices? Reach out to us – our in-house, U.S.-based customer service team is standards-trained and standing by.
The main elements that make up your label’s message – its format, text/content, and symbols – are important in how the label is noticed and the information is conveyed. This label features:
- Word Message: 5 GAUSS Static magnetic fields located inside this enclosure. Pacemaker wearers should NOT enter this enclosure. ONLY authorized personnel may service this equipment. See manual for safety information.
- Signal Word: Warning
- Symbol: I6063/I6014
- Symbol Meaning: Pacemaker Prohibited / General Danger
To suit your multilingual warnings needs, this label is available for optional translation in French (Canadian) and Spanish (Mexican).
Your label size is determined by factors like the available space for your label, viewing distance, and legibility. If you have questions or need a custom label size, we can help.
This label is available in the following size:
- Size D3:75” x 2.00”
A label’s performance is only as good as the materials that go into its manufacture. This label can be printed on your choice of Clarion Safety’s indoor polyester (our ‘P’ material) or outdoor polyester (our ‘B’ material). Both of these standard materials are 3M premium polyesters and are compliant with RoHS, CRoHS, and REACH standards. They’ve been developed and tested to be resistant to abrasive chemical washdowns, water, heat, and strong ultraviolet light. Here are a few more details (please see our material data sheets for additional technical information):
- Indoor polyester (P): Provides excellent chemical resistance and performs best in temperatures from -40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Outdoor polyester (B): Offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
Quality to Rely on
When you choose Clarion Safety, you get so much more than just a sign, label, sticker, or decal. We provide:
- Trusted expertise to meet your challenges.
- High quality for every need and application.
- Commitment to standards compliance.
- World-class customer service and support.
- Short lead times and fast turnarounds.
No SKU Selected. Please selected size and material above for SKU details.