Unique Information and Clear Communication
Today, product manufacturers often need safety labels and identification markings that each have unique information printed on them, with each individual label being different from another. In the past, this was a difficult and expensive task to accomplish. But printing technology now makes it possible to accommodate this new expectation for clear communication.
Clarion Safety-Customized Serialized Labels
Clarion Safety can supply all of your custom serialized safety label and identification label needs! We routinely produce high quality, individualized, custom serialized, overlaminated, die-cut labels for a wide variety of applications. Some are safety-related, like individualized arc flash labels. Others are more information-based, like dataplates and nameplates and barcodes. Your need for accurate, unique-to-each label information is what will drive our digital production department, manufacturing exactly what you require.
Order Serialized Labels or Signs in Four Easy Steps by Specifying:
- What you want your label to look like (we have templates available).
- What information is fixed (will not change).
- What fields are to have variable data (data that will change for each sign or label).
- What quantity you require and your choice of materials. Our most popular materials include:
- 3M polyester base material with clear polyester overlaminate (our premium quality standard "P" material).
- 3M polyester base material with clear velvet textured Lexan® polycarbonate overlaminate (our "4" material, for improved scratch resistance).
- 3M polyester base material with clear 3M weatherable overlaminate (our "B" material, for improved outdoor durability).
Data Matrix Barcodes
Clarion Safety can add any one of 30 different types of barcodes to your signs and labels, including “data matrix” barcodes. A data matrix barcode is a two-dimensional design consisting of a unique pattern of black and white squares that encodes a tremendous amount of data. With the capacity of holding over 800 characters of information (depending on the size requirements of the matrix), these codes function as a unique identifier and are now required for most military contracts. What is particularly interesting about this form of symbolic coding is that even if a good portion of the label is destroyed, a large amount of data can still be read. Use of these code labels can give each of your individual parts or products a specific, unique identifier.
Need More Information on Serialization and Barcodes?
View information on our customization capabilities
Contact us to discuss your specific needs