Machinery Safety and Risk Assessment Services
Clarion Safety Assessment
Comprehensive Machinery Safety and Risk Assessment Services
Safety and risk reduction are top concerns for today’s machinery and equipment manufacturers. Labels, warnings and markings are a critical part of safety and compliance, but there are important, related elements that require your attention. To meet your wider needs, Clarion Safety now offers comprehensive machine safety and risk consulting services through Clarion Safety Assessment. Our Clarion Safety Assessment team is here to help identify, remedy and prevent issues in your machine safety strategy.
Our trusted risk assessment resources are powered by Clarion Safety, where we have over 30 years of experience working hand in hand with our clients to apply product safety best practices to identify and mitigate risks – for manufacturers and machine users alike. We’re committed to being your partner every step of the way, in line with your specific needs – including risk assessments throughout your product’s lifecycle, specifying safety requirements like machine guarding, best practices for manuals and warnings, litigation support and more.
We provide full-service product safety and liability prevention capabilities through our team of experts – each with specific areas of proficiency. Our experts can help you in the following areas:
- Machinery risk assessments: Implement today’s best practices into your risk assessment process – the foundation of an effective product safety program.
- Warnings and label reviews: With a personalized review of your product safety labels, learn tangible optimization techniques to put to use in your warnings and instructions.
- Product safety consulting: Whether you’re looking to put your product safety program to the test or have known issues but are unsure where to begin, our experienced safety consultants can help.
- CE marking compliance: With our services, we can help you determine the directives that apply to your product, meeting applicable requirements, create and maintain documentation, affix a CE mark label and complete your EU Declaration of Conformity.
- UKCA marking compliance: With our services, we can help you determine the technical requirements that apply to your product, meeting applicable requirements, create and maintain documentation, affix a UKCA mark label and complete your UK Declaration of Conformity.
- UKNI marking compliance: With our services, we can help you determine the technical requirements that apply to your product, meeting applicable requirements, create and maintain documentation, affix a UKNI mark label and complete your Northern Ireland Declaration of Conformity.
- Machinery manuals audit: Our machinery consulting services for user manual audits and design can help keep operators safe and avoid liability exposure.
- Safeguarding audit: With our machinery safeguarding audit services, we can help you to apply the latest safety standards to your machinery and to check for common issues found in previously implemented safeguarding strategies.
- Custom training: Our team can help to evaluate, optimize and develop training specific to your machinery or workplace, including video, responsive content, quizzing/reporting and more.