Warning Toxic And Corrosive Chemicals Label (HMS-FY2WH)
- HMS-FY2WH_ _
- Item Description:
- Warning/Toxic And Corrosive Chemicals Label
- Signal Word:
- Starting Price:
- Multi-symbol and Text
- Hazard Type:
- Hazard Avoidance:
- No Access For Unauthorized Persons
- Hazard Avoidance:
- PPE Required
- Hazard Avoidance:
- Read Operator's Manual
- Face Shield
- Operator's Manual
- Protective Gloves
- Skull and Crossbones
- Body Part:
- Body Part:
- Body Part:
- Body Part:
- Product Type:
To avoid burns and other injuries, machinery should be clearly marked with warnings about surface temperature, high-voltage areas, chemicals, and other hazards. Clarion Safety’s warning/toxic and corrosive chemicals labels (ITEM# HMS-FY2WH-) help end-users reduce the risk of interacting with machine-related hazards. Our highly visible burn and chemical hazard safety labels are printed on your choice of durable materials, at the size right for your project. These labels are expertly designed to meet your equipment safety needs, including those related to toxic and corrosive materials, making them critical in notifying product users, employees, or visitors of safety and health hazards. They are perfectly suited for machinery and equipment applications in a range of demanding industrial climates where high performance and high visibility are required to keep people safe.
Standards and Compliance
Clarion Safety labels are designed in line with the ANSI/ISO standards and can help you meet OSHA requirements. The use of symbols in warnings and instructions is essential to the ISO 3864-2 standards and is encouraged in the ANSI Z535.4 standards.
This label uses five internationally recognized ISO 7010-style symbols:
- Warning symbol featuring a vivid yellow triangular surround shape with a black toxic chemical hazard-related graphic inside a black triangular border.
- Warning symbol featuring a vivid yellow triangular surround shape with a black corrosive hazard-related graphic inside a black triangular border.
- Mandatory action symbol featuring a blue circle/white protective gloves graphic to indicate a mandatory action to take to avoid the hazard.
- Mandatory action symbol featuring a blue circle/white face shield graphic to indicate a mandatory action to take to avoid the hazard.
- Mandatory action symbol featuring a blue circle/white read manual graphic to indicate a mandatory action to take to avoid the hazard.
It features a signal word – warning, shown with orange color-coding – and a word message.
Have a question about standards, compliance, or visual safety communication best practices? Reach out to us – our in-house, U.S.-based customer service team is standards-trained and standing by.
The main elements that make up your label’s message – its format, text/content and symbols – are important in how the label is noticed and the information is conveyed. This label features:
- Word Message: Toxic and corrosive chemicals may be present. Skin contact may be hazardous to your health. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Access restricted to authorized personnel only. Read manual for details.
- Signal Word: Warning
- Symbol: I6024/I6023/I6033/I6037/I6126
- Symbol Meaning: Toxic Chemical / Corrosive Chemical / Wear Protective Gloves / Wear Protective Shield / Read Manual
To suit your multilingual warnings needs, this label is available for optional translation in French (Canadian) and Spanish (Mexican).
Your label size is determined by factors like the available space for your label, viewing distance, and legibility. If you have questions or need a custom label size, we can help.
This label is available in the following size:
- Size J3: 6.00” x 4.00”
A label’s performance is only as good as the materials that go into its manufacture This label can be printed on your choice of Clarion Safety’s indoor polyester (our ‘P’ material) or outdoor polyester (our ‘B’ material). Both of these standard materials are 3M premium polyesters and are compliant with RoHS, CRoHS, and REACH standards. They’ve been developed and tested to be resistant to abrasive chemical washdowns, water, heat, and strong ultraviolet light. Here are a few more details (please see our material data sheets for additional technical information):
- Indoor polyester (P): Provides excellent chemical resistance and performs best in temperatures from -40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Outdoor polyester (B): Offers excellent chemical resistance and performs well in temperatures from -40 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
If these materials aren’t the right fit, we have a wide range of options available to meet your environment of use needs. We’re here to help!
Quality to Rely on
When you choose Clarion Safety, you get so much more than just a sign, label, sticker, or decal. We provide:
- Trusted expertise to meet your challenges.
- High quality for every need and application.
- Commitment to standards compliance.
- World-class customer service and support.
- Short lead times and fast turnarounds.
|Material||Application||MaxTemp (°F)||MinTemp (°F)||Chemical Resistance||Water Resistance||UV Resistance||RoHS||CRoHS||REACH||Expected Life Indoor||Expected Life Outdoor||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(2) Indoor / Outdoor Writeable Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4) Indoor Polycarbonate Polyester||Indoor||250||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(B) Outdoor Polyester||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P) Indoor Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(T) Anodized Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||450||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(PG) Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(P1) Indoor Protector Polyester||Indoor||300||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||Regulatory Data Sheet|
|(4A) Indoor Blended Plastic||Indoor||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|(BE) Indoor / Outdoor Aluminum||Indoor / Outdoor||175||-40||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||No||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(BJ) Indoor / Outdoor Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||3-5 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(W4) Indoor Photoluminescent||Indoor||140||-40||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(ZA) Indoor / Outdoor Polyester||Indoor / Outdoor||225||-20||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(PC) Safety Cone||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(CV) Safety Cone Sign||Indoor / Outdoor||150||0||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(Z1) Outdoor Flexible Polyester||Outdoor||140||32||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Long Term||5+ years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S2) Outdoor Weather Tuff Plastic||Indoor / Outdoor||180||-40||Excellent||Good||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(SO) Indoor Plastic||Indoor||140||32||Good||Excellent||Good||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(S4) Outdoor Weather Tuff Aluminum||Outdoor||175||-40||Excellent||-||-||No||No||No||Long Term||5-10 years||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(XB) Photoluminescent Plastic with Thermal-bonded PVC||Indoor||140||32||Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AL) Removable Scuff-Slip Resistant Vinyl||Indoor||200||-10||Very Good||-||-||No||No||No||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(OV) Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||176||0||Good||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|
|(AW) White Vinyl||Indoor / Outdoor||160||0||Excellent||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||-||-||Material Data Sheet||-|